Monday, July 16, 2018

Catalog inspiration!~There's so much to LOVE about you

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  Sorry I missed Friday's post.  We had a horrible storm here in NE Montana and we were without power for a few days and major town pick up has been going on.  I took a little break from cutting up tree branches and cleaning up debris to do some stamping.  I simply took the wonderful Stampin' Up! catalog out and picked out a beautiful card from the book to get inspiration.
This is what I came up with.
 I added Wink of Stella to the flowers to add a little shimmer.  The stamp set is Abstract Impressions and the beautiful paper is Garden Impressions 6x6 paper pack.  I also cut an oval from the stitched ovals with the Big Shot.
Here is the catalog page.  There are so many beautiful ideas, that is why a catalog is not just to see all the products Stampin' Up! has to offer, it for inspiration!
Have you checked out the fabulous sale Stampin' Up! has going on for the month of July?  You have got to check this out!  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment