Monday, July 9, 2018

Live, Laugh, Love~

Hello Stampers!

Don't you just love summer when the weather is just right and you can go outside without getting ate up by mosquitoes? 
With that in mind I used Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set to create this project.
I also used the matching Thinlits, Seasonal Layers.  I love the chair die!  I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to attach it.
I cut it out in Crumb Cake then used the Hardwood stamp, stamped in Soft Suede.  It gives it a pretty wood look.
Sentiment used is from the Ribbon of Courage stamp set stamped in Black Memento Ink.  Flowers stamped in Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo and Powder Pink.  The beautiful ribbon is from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment