Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Accented Blooms~Heat embossed card

Hello Stampers!
Don't you just love the full bloom of summer?  After going around town and helping people who need help even through the rough storm that we had on July 9th, even the hail couldn't destroy all the beautiful flowers that are in bloom.
That inspired me to create this card. 
I hadn't used heat embossing for awhile and thought I would try it for this card.  I really like how it turned out.
Stampin' Up! has the new 2018-2020  In-Color embossing powder!  The colors are so pretty. Pineapple Punch is so bright and the photo does not do it justice.  I embossed the flowers in Black.  Added color with the new Stampin' Blends Markers.  Used the Tailored Tag punch to cut out the 'Hello' then popped it up on Dimensionals.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment