Thursday, March 12, 2015

Friendship is like a Sheltering Tree~

Hi Stampers!
Here is my project for today.  It's made with the Sheltering Tree photopolymer set available in the Occasions catalog.  I have been enjoying the nice 'warm' weather and it's given me spring fever!  I look forward to the trees budding out with sweet apple blossoms.  That is what gave me the idea for this card.  :) 

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black,
Stamp Set: Sheltering Tree
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue, Snail adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

I also stamped another one and used instead of Calypso Coral for the 'blossoms' I used Blushing Bride, it made for a pretty pastel look along with the Dazzling Diamonds sprinkled over the card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment