Monday, March 23, 2015

21st Birthday Pop-Up Box Card!

Hi my crafty friends!
The project I am sharing today was made special for my niece who turns 21 years old today!  It's hard to believe this 'little' girl has grown up so fast! 

There are several instructions to follow to make this card, but I found using the tutorial on SPLIT COAST STAMPERS was the simplest. I used the size for an A2 card. 
The stamps used are a variety from Stampin' Up and CTMH.  I also used the Cricut.  All the paper was from Stampin' Up.  Pacific Point, Whisper white, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, and DSP Sweet Taffy
The Stamp set from Stampin' Up that is still available is called Banner Banter.
Accessories: Snail adhesive, 2 Way Glue, Silver Glimmer Paper, Acetate sheets, Candy Dots, in Brights collection.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment