Saturday, March 14, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Mini Treat toppers and Preschool project!

Hello my fellow crafters!
So glad you had the time to pop on over to my blog today!  I have a super simple little treat topper to share with you today plus a fun little craft I did with my preschool class on Friday!  :)  LOVE IT!! 
Ok, so 1st I will share with you these easy little treat toppers for Life Saver brand candies.  I used the Curly Label punch to punch out a piece of Wild Wasabi card stock, then scored it in half.  Next I used the small heart stamp from the Photopolymer stamp set Wood You Be Mine? (in the Occasions catalog).  Inking it up in Garden Green I stamped it three times next together to make a shamrock and then using the Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker drew a stem.  To stick it to the Life Saver bag I used Snail Adhesive.  THAT'S IT!  How fun and simple was that?

The Next little fun project I wanted to share, for those with kids at home or grandkids!! Is this cute little keepsake handprint, rainbow/pot of gold! 

The children loved it when I painted stripes on their hands with the colors and hand they choose to be painted!  I will admit I did not come up with this clever idea, I found it on Pinterest!  (Got' a love Pinterest!)  I just had to share how cute it turned out though.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hope you have a great day.
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment