Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Thank you~Lotus Blossom


Hi Stampers!
Here is a card I made using the Lotus Blossom stamp set and Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  I just love this paper!

It's so easy to color!  I used Crumb Cake and Crisp Cantaloupe to color the DSP.  It's so much fun to do this because you can make your card exactly the way you wanted it!  :) 

I stamped right on the 2 1/2" by 4" Crumb Cake with Whisper white craft with the #3 flower.

Next I did #2 flower in Crisp Cantaloupe.

Finally I used Calypso Coral for flower #3.  Then added the stem in Garden Green and Wild Wasabi.
The sentiment came from the Stamp Set available in the Annual Catalog called Something to say.

Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions please let me know!
Cheryl~
www.stardust.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment