Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Punch Art~ Little Leprechauns

Hello my crafty friends!
Happy St. Patrick's day to you!  Even if you are not Irish it can be a fun day, especially if you love green!  :)
Thank you for checking out my blog today!  I have a fun little punch art project to share with you.
I always had fun making the little 'boy' leprechaun punch art, but this year I wanted to create a 'girl'.  This is what I came up with.
This is what you'll need for the card and punch art:
Card Stock: For card: Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar
For Punch Art: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Hello Honey, and Basic Black.
Accessories: Pink Pirouette ink pad, Sponge Daubers Snail adhesive, Glue Dots, 2 way Glue, Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals and then a Black and Green Sharpie Marker.
Punches: 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Scallop Oval, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, flower from Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack, Word Window, and Modern label (used only on the card.)
Here is a lay out of what you'll need.  To make the girls hair I used the word window to cut the center out first then I punched the scallop Oval out of Cajun Craze.
Face: add Pink Pirouette with a Sponge Dauber to the Very Vanilla 1" circle and 3/4". Attach it with a Dimensional.
The Hat: Cut about 1/4 off the Old Olive 1" circle.  Then using the 2 Way Glue attach the Word Window punch and simple strip of Basic Black card stock, trim off with Paper Snips.  For the boy's hat I made it a little wider.
Attach the Hello Honey flower to the girls hat and Mossy Meadow to the boys.  Using a Sharpie marker color two green and two black.  Attach the Green ones to the center of the flower and the black ones for the eyes. 
Add a smile and eye brows with the Black Stampin' Write Marker.

For the girls hair I used the smallest butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit in Pear Pizzazz.

There you have it!  What do you think?  Are you going to try it?  Let me know if you do, I would LOVE to see yours! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment