Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine Sour Cream treat holder!


Hi Stampers!
Hope today has brought you lots of sunshine!  :)  I needed something small to stuff into my kid's coat pockets so I decided to made sour cream containers to hold some Heresy's Kisses.  I made a video and managed to mess up my prep piece of paper....so if you'd like to watch the video on how I created these you can go HERE.

Super Bowl is coming up!!  Are you going to be watching it, the commercials or turning the channel?  LOL  We all watch it as a family but I truly like watching it for the commercials and my favorite part is that all of us is watching it together.  I am working on trying to get some little treat containers made up, if I get a chance before the super bowl, I will post them, other wise I will try and get the listed after wards! 

Have a great day!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment