Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday~Blossom!

Hi Stampers!
Here is my card I wanted to share with you today. I use two of stamp sets you can get FREE from the Sale-a-Bration catalog (with any order of $50.00 before S/H).  I made this one and loved it so much I made another one for my mom who will be turning 75 this year in February! 

Here is the Card Recipe:
Stamp sets: Lotus Blossom Stamp Set, and Big Day both available only in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
Card stock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and a piece of paper from the Stacked with Love SDP Stack.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Rich Razzleberry (I stamped the cherry cobbler twice for a lighter color).
and Garden Green
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two way Glue.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

www.stardust.stampinup.net
***************************************************************************
Hey guys!! Today is Tuesday!  That means new Weekly Specials are listed on my website! For the Newest weekly deals click  HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment