Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Share~

Hi Crafty Friends!
I wanted to hop on the computer and wish everyone a wonderful day today!

It's been another crazy weekend in our house hold!  My little 2 year old woke up at 2am with a high fever so I guess it's his turn with the flu bug.  (Yuck!)  We have been dealing with the flu in our house for three weeks now.  Even though we have been taking Tamiflu we're still having a ball getting it out of our house.  Of course it does not help that we are all around sick people at work and at school! 
Tomorrow my kids don't have school so I hope my little guy is feeling better so the rest of us can maybe play outside.  It's really getting nice here. It's a balmy 33 above 0!  That's awesome!

I hope you have a nice Sunday evening!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment