Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Simple Valentine treats for your kids to pass out at school!

Hi Crafty Friends!
Here is a quick and super simple way to make Valentines and give treats to pass out all at the same time! 
I just love this stamp set in the Occasions Catalog, called Hey, Valentine!  Plus, the 1"x8" Cellophane bags are soooo much fun!  I use them a lot when I need some treats quick (meaning I forgot about it and had to do this the night before!) for my preschool class, my kids' classmates (they forgot to let mom know and now we are all filling bags the night before!) or even family reunions!  I made them this past June with a Red, White and Blue theme for our Fladager Reunion, then I made simple little pinwheels to pin on the top, it turned out really cute!

For this project I made another video to watch on how I made these, you can click HERE to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment