Thursday, January 15, 2015

Foxy~ You're My #1 Valentine!


Hi Stampers!
I was going through my pictures and realized I had a whole file I didn't post from December...oops! 
 I thought I would start with these first.  I just love the way this card turned out!  These were my sample cards I made for customers who requested an Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog!



Card Recipe

Stamp set: Hey, Valentine (pg. 8)

Card Stock: Whisper White (Annual Catalog pg. 183 or #100730)
 Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack (Pg. 5)

Accessories:
Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape (pg., 5)
Red Glimmer Paper (Annual Catalog pg.193 or #121790)
Balloon Framelits Dies (pg. 11) I used for the tassel.
Black Stazon Ink (Annual Catalog pg. 211 or # 101406)
Cajun Crazy Stampin’ Write Marker (Annual Catalog Sold only in Regals Pack pg. 182 or # 131262) and Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker pg. 180 or #100052)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (Annual Catalog pg. 204 or #104430)
Glue Dots (Annual Catalog pg. 204 or online #103683)

Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions or would like a catalog mailed to you let me know!
Cheryl~

Pick up all your Stampin' needs at  MY STORE!
 
You can also follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/starduststamper

No comments:

Post a Comment