Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentine Mini Treat Bag


Hi Stampers!
I know it has been a very long time since I have done a video so I thought I would try and make a few in my Valentine count down series! 

HERE is the 1st one!  Everything is listed on my video what you'll need! 

I always like to do some kind of count down to Valentine's Day with my kids.  I will put a treat or write a message that says "we are going sledding after school" or maybe even going to the store and pick out their favorite soda to drink.  It's just something fun I like to do with my kids to help make each cold, windy, miserable winter day go a little bit brighter and fun!  Plus, it's only a matter of time and my kids will be off to college! 


The products I am demonstrating are from Stampin' Up but of course you can use whatever products you have on hand!  Plain ol' colored construction paper works GREAT to make these as well!  You can also use yarn or ribbon to tie them closed, but I personally like the little clips!  :) 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

Don't forget to check out the latest products on the Clearance Rack at my store at www.stardust.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment