Wednesday, October 21, 2020

#TTTC086 #PP513 A Day without Cookies...Nothing's Better Than Stamp set

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun card to share with you today!

I choice to use the Nothing's Better Than stamp set to create this fun card challenge card!  I entered two challenges today.  #TTTC086 TIC TAC TOE and #PP513 The Paper Players.


I picked Diagonal, Gold Foil/or Glitter, Circle and Designer Paper.


Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip

"Classic" Z fold card.  8" x4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" and 2 7/8".

DSP: World of Good

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Additional materials used: Love You More Than Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Gold Foil Sheet, Seal, Dimensionals, 

Make sure you check out both Tic Tac Toe and The Paper Players Blogs so you can see all the awesome card samples!  


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. This is a yummy creation for sure!! Love that fun fold too! Thanks for playing with the Players AND Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh - love your fun fold and add in chocolate chip cookies?? Yes, please! Thanks for sharing your project with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! LOL Everything is better with Chocolate Chip cookies.
      Thank you for your nice comment!

      Delete