Friday, October 30, 2020

Festive Corners Halloween card

 Hello Stampers!

I have one more fun Halloween card to share with you!  

Tomorrow is Halloween, everyone in my area had snow and it's melted but still cold or has had a ton of snow.   I am thankful for Trick-or-Trunk activities in our small town!  At least the kids don't have to go trick or treating in their snowsuit like I had to as a kid!   

Here is my project share for today.  


Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White.

Ink: Memento Black and Stampin' Write Basic Black.


Stamp sets: Have a Hoot, Festive Corners, Celebration Tidings. 


I fussy cut out the stamped image of the scaredy owl and webs!  Popped it up on Dimensionals.  
Colored the owl with Stampin' Blends, Soft Suede, Bronze, Basic Black light.

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment