Thursday, October 8, 2020

Build a Scene~Have a Hoot #halloween2020

Hello Stampers!

Thank you for stopping by today! I have a cute 'build a scene' project to share with you today.  I had to create another project using the adorable owls from the Have a Hoot Cling stamp set. 
I used several Die sets: Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies, Peek-a-hoot dies, In the Woods and retired Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso and Whisper White.

If you have any questions about this project please let me know.

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment