Friday, October 2, 2020

Paper Pumpkin-Hello Pumpkin 2020 Alternatives #worldcardmakingday #makeacardsendacard

Hello Stampers!

Do you need ideas for World Card Making day?  Pull out your Paper Pumpkin kits!  If you are new to PP, you are going to LOVE all the extra materials you get in your kit!
On top of the super adorable 'crackers' from the kit, here are some of my alternatives.

Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Melon Mango.

This kit was packed full of beautiful die cut pieces!


The little squirrels and delicate lace are simple to add with some liquid glue and sponge dauber.


This card I used the Pinewood Planks 3-D Embossing folder.


The witches hat can be cut down to make a cute bonnet. 


I am going to make the remaining pieces into the 'crackers' they gave instructions for.  So cute!


Don't forget tomorrow, October 3rd is Word Card Making Day!  




Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment