Monday, October 19, 2020

Hey Friend~Quick Card! Use up your DSP Stash with this simple card!

 Hello Stampers!

Do you have a ton of DSP that you have stashed away saving it for a 'rainy day"? I have a fun, simple way to use up some of your DSP Stash to create beautiful quick cards!
  

Card Stock: Pretty Peacock Cut at 5 1/2" x 5 1/4", score on the 5 1/2" side at 1"
DSP: Brightly Gleaming Specialty cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Attach the DSP to the underside of the scored cardstock.  I added an In color Cinnamon Cider ribbon.
Itty Bitty Greetings,  stamped on a  Stitched So Sweetly Very Vanilla card stock  layered on of Night of Navy.  Popped up on a Dimensionals.

BOOM, card is done!  Wasn't that fun?


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!



If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment