Saturday, May 9, 2020

Retired Set Saturday~Tassel Time

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!  Thank you for joining for another Retired Set Saturday!

As it gets close to graduation I have been asked to create cards, so that is what I have started to do!  The stamp sets I usually fall back on are retired, so YAY it's Retired Set Saturday!  Tassel Time!
Our school colors here in town are orange and black!  I picked out Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie card stock.
I also added some retired Orange Glimmer paper and Wink of stella to the scroll.
If you have this set, bring it out, time to get creative!

Remember stay calm and stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment