Monday, May 25, 2020

Grad Thank you notes~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you, I hope you had a nice weekend.  It was Graduation weekend and it was full of family and friends within 6 feet away!

With Graduation over it's time for my daughter to get busy sending out thank you notes, with that in mind here is my project share for today.
These are the simple card layouts I created for my daughter's thank you notes.  Her favorite color is purple so with that in mind I chose Highland Heather to add some color to the beautiful Inspiring Iris Photopolymer stamp set.

The lighting in this photo is dreadful and I apologize, it's so much prettier in person!
Wink of Stella added some pretty shimmer to the petals of the Iris.  Leaves stamped in Granny Apple Green.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment