Saturday, May 2, 2020

RETIRED Set Saturday~Happy Camper

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!  Thank you for joining for another Retired Set Saturday!

Anyone else ready to get out and enjoy the fresh outdoors?  I know I am!  I always look forward to 'unplugging' and just enjoying everyday.  With that in mind, today I am showcasing Happy Camper
I don't think you can have enough birthday cards!  The senitment stamp is from a Paper Pumpkin Kit. (Another great reason to have this awesome kit come every month!)
Card stock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red and Early Espresso.

Do you have this set?  If you do, how about bringing it back out to create some fun camping cards!

Remember, keep calm and stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment