Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Mother's Day Daisies~

Hello Stampers!
I want to give a shout out to all the wonderful mom's out there! 
This weekend is Mother's Day-weekend! 
Hope you have a wonderful day if you are a mom, aunt, sister, friend, anyone who has helped with giving guidance and love to a child.

Here is my project share for today.
I used the Medium Daisy Punch to create the pretty daisies.  The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit.
I could not make up my mind which flower I wanted to create, with regular card stock or with DSP so I created one of each!  Daffodil Delight card stock was used for these flowers.
I used Terracotta Tile DSP for background and flowers.  Leaf Punch, which is on the retiring list, was used for the pretty Pear Pizzazz leaves.

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment