Monday, May 4, 2020

Wiggle Worm-Happy Birthday!

Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday, it was a beautiful weekend here in North Eastern Montana!  How was it where you are at?

I was raking this weekend and while I was outside I noticed a lot of bugs starting to come around!  Which reminded me of our Stampin' Up set, Wiggle Worm.  This adorable Photopolymer stamp set is on the retiring list!  So if you love it like I do, you may want to grab it while you can!

Here is my project share for today.
Card Stock used: Old Olive, Pretty Peacock and Mango Melody
Ink: Memento Black, Mango Melody and Pool Party
Circles were cut out using the Layered Circles dies and Stitched Shapes dies.
DSP is from the adorable Dinoroar!  


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment