Monday, January 13, 2020

Thank you for always being there for me!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  Did you have a fun weekend?  I sure hope so.

I have a lovely card to share with you today.
Beautiful Moments stamp set is a special Million Dollar sales achievement set inspired by Jacque Williams. I just love the card I created with this set.
For two reasons, the little girl and larger girl or lady reminds me first of my mom and me and then second, my sisters are a lot older than me, so by the time I was walking they were already grown up.  It's a very special set to me.
I used the beautiful Peaceful Poppies DSP. for the background along with Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
I used the Timeless label punch to layer the sentiment.
Stampin' Blends. were used to color the dark and light Rich Razzleberry and Light Petal Pink, Bronze and Crumb Cake.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment