Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy Birthday Little Lady!

Hello Stampers!
I have a super cute card to share with you today.  I teamed up two stamp sets to create this adorable lady bug card. 
Music From the Heart Photopolymer stamp set and Sale-a-bration Hostess set, Little Ladybug.  This set comes to you FREE for hosting a Stampin' Up! workshop or book party during Sale-a-bration time!
To stamp the music notes and lady bugs I used the black Stampin' Write Basic Black Marker to add color to the stamp where I needed and avoiding the areas I didn't need it. 

The card base is a piece of the beautiful From my Heart DSP.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment