Friday, January 24, 2020

Happy Friday my Friends~Valentine Countdown card.

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you! 

Here is my project share for today.
Don't you just love hearts?  I do!
Heartfelt Bundle has tons of hearts to enjoy.
In my opinion, punches are the best for quick projects, you can punch out images in a snap, plus if you have a little helper in your home or visiting, they always love to punch out shapes and images.

I used Whisper White card stock, along with DSP From My Heart Specialty Series Paper.
I reinked my Real Red stamp pad so the colors just pop on the the Whisper White!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment