Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hello Stampers!

Happy New Year!  Have you been cleaning up your craft room after a month of creating a ton of Christmas cards?  I started cleaning mine because I have to make room....the Occasions catalog has a TON of awesome new products, along with SALE-A-BRATION!!  The free products are so much fun!

You are going to love the new Occasions Catalog! 
It goes LIVE tomorrow.  Until then, take a quick peek at this bundle!

Check out this fun From My Heart Suite!

The Speciality DSP has a beautiful foil sheen to it, love the Real Red!
The Heart Foil Tins are so cute and ooooh the possibilities!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment