Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~Be my Valentine 2019 January Kit

Hello Stampers!
I have a Paper Pumpkin Alternative to share with you today.
It's from the Be Mine Valentine from January 2019! 
There is always left overs from Paper Pumpkin kits, that is why I love these kits!
This kit coordinated with the Animal Expedition stamp set, still avaliable in the annal catalog!
Card base is Pool Party the card opening is Whisper White cut to 4" x 7" scored at 3 1/2". 
I used the Paper Pumpkin stamp set for the sentiment and popped up the cute little chameleons on dimensionals.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment