Friday, April 21, 2017

Thanks for believing in me!

Hello Stampers!
Sometimes you just don't know what to say in a card but then you find the perfect stamp that says it all!
I found this stamp going through all of my stamps, I know this is a crusher, but I have no idea who made it.  It is not a Stampin' Up! stamp.  I believe it's from the Annie's Closet collection but not 100% sure.  I teamed it up with the Country Livin' stamp set to create this masculine card.
It's in a "Z" Fold form but the trimmed it a little bit so it didn't have the flap.
I colored it using the Real Red Stampin' Write Markers and added color to the wood and grass with Watercolor Pencils.

Thank you for joining me today.
If you have any questions or would like more information about joining my team please message me or give me a call!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment