Thursday, April 6, 2017

Springy Birthday Wishes~

Hello Stampers!

So glad you could pop on over to my blog today.  I had fun creating this beautiful spring card.   As I start going through my stamps in anticipation of what might be in the retiring list I get kind of sentimental.
I have my favorites that is for sure!  I will miss the Papillon Potpourri if it's on the list.  They will be sharing it soon, as soon as they do I will share it with you!
Love the colors I used in this card.  They feel so much like spring!  Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight. and Whisper White.

Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions please let me know.






***I love it when you share my ideas, please send a link back to my blog so they can check out the original!  Thanks for stopping by!***

No comments:

Post a Comment