Monday, April 3, 2017

It's April!!

Hello my creative friends!
Happy new month to you!  It's already April. WOW!  Sale-a-Bration is now over and we only have a little while longer with the Occasions Catalog!

With a new month comes a new Christmas Card Challenge!
This month's challenge was to create a card with creatures, I picked this stamp I had from Penny Black, Ink. along with the sentiment from Great Impressions.
The background and card stock is from Stampin' Up!  The hearts background came from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack.  So cute!!  Real Red, Whisper White and Garden Green make a perfect color combo.  I added a little Wink of Stella to the Snowman.  You can kind of see it in the photo, although a picture can never do it justice!

Here is the LINK to see my card on Splitcoaststampers.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment