Tuesday, April 4, 2017

With Sympathy~

Hello Stampers!
So glad you could join me today.
Although they are sad to have to create, I have a sympathy card to share with you today.  I always try to have them on hand because I always have a hard time creating one after I have learned about someone passing.
I used the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and Flourish Thinlits.   I used Marina Mist and Basic Black Cardstock.  Another bad lighting day when I took the picture.
In this picture it almost has a yellow glow to it.  It is still a pretty card for such a sad occasion.  The black glitter bow is some ribbon I had on hand that I picked up at Michaels' Craft Store.

If you have any questions about this project or would like more information about hosting a workshop or attending one of my classes please let me know.

Thank you for joining me today!




*If you like my project please share so others can be inspired as well!  Click a link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment