Saturday, April 8, 2017

Going, Going....GONE!

Hello Stampers!

Happy weekend!!  Usually I don't send out a post on Saturdays and Sundays because I feel you have better things to do rather than reading blogs, like spending time crafting or doing yard work!  But, I wanted to drop a note and let you know if you have had your eye on a Stampin' Up! product, don't wait!  The retiring list comes out Monday, April 10th!
Once the list goes live (you can see it on my website at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net) the website will be plastered with orders!
I hate it when I have a disappointed customer who have not had the chance to order their favorite product before it was sold out.
The InColors are a hot item that will sale out quickly, so if you need some more card stock or ink refills now is the time to pick some up.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.  If you would like to see a product before you purchase it, give me a call I may have it on hand!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment