Monday, April 24, 2017

Thank you Notes~Eastern Beauty

Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you.  Here is my project for today.
I am totally loving the NEW In-Colors for 2017-2019!  Lemon Lime Twist is one of them and Melon Mambo are the color combo I used to create this card.
There are so many great new items you are going to LOVE in the new Catalog coming June 1st!!  Stampin' Up! has released a set early! Here is a sneak peek at the beautiful Eastern Palace Suite!
Starting May 1st Stampin' Up! will let customers order this set early as well! How great is that?  Plus, three of the 5 new In-Colors!


You can get the whole list HERE!

Thank you for joining me today.
If you have any questions or would like more information about joining my team please message me or give me a call!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment