Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Thanks for lifting me up!

Hello Stampers!
Happy, happy day to you.  I have a fun project to share with you today.  I have not done very many projects with this set, although it is a very fun set!  It has several sentiments plus in the Occasions catalog you get to save 10% by purchasing it as a bundle with the matching Up & Away Thinlits Dies.
State Music Festival is coming up here in Montana and my daughter has made it to state.  She has such a wonderful teacher and others helping her we wanted to create fun thank you cards and this is what I came up with.
Island Indigo is the main color with a washed out look back ground with the Aqua Pen over White embossed balloons.  A pretty soft and subtle look.

Thank you for joining me today.
If you have any questions or would like more information about joining my team please message me or give me a call!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment