Friday, October 21, 2016

Treat Jar Box Tutorial~by Star Dust Stamper

Hello my stamping friends,
So glad you could join me again today!
Here is a fun little project for you to try.   I created this with the photopolymer stamp set, Jar of Haunts.  
First, let's create our box.  You will need a piece of card stock cut to 5 3/4" x 3",   I used Whisper White card stock.  Score at 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5 1/2" turn and score at 1" on one side.  Next cut up to the 1" score mark.  Check out the picture to see where to cut the small bit of the 1" scored part.  Then fold up your box, I used Fast Fuse.
Next I stamped two jars in Basic Black ink. If you have Everyday Jars Framelits you can use it to cut out your jar if not, it's not hard to cut out with a pair of Paper Snips.
The colors I chose to color the candy corn was Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry along with Wink of Stella, Clear on the white part of the candy corn.
Attach to your box with adhesive of your choice, I used Fast Fuse.  Then tie a ribbon with Baker's Twine.  I used Halloween Night Baker's Twine.
Cute, huh??  It holds small packaged candy, or the mini's would even work better!  These could be used for birthday give outs too!

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions about this or any other project please let me know.  Don't forget to check my website for up coming classes.
Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment