Thursday, October 27, 2016

My FMS260 Share!

Hello my crafty friends!
I have a fun share for you today!  I seen these fun sketches by Freshly Made Sketches and I wanted to give it a try!  This is the first time I tried this out so I hope the link and everything works out right!

Here is the sketch.
Here's my sample!
I really like how simple this layout was and how fun the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies were to use to make this card!
The card stock used was Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Emerald Envy, and Garden Green.  DSP Presents & Pinecones

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the pine boughs with the sketch! And I'm so glad you decided to join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week! Here's a tip -- when you link to a sketch, link to the specific post, not just your general website. That way it's easy for those who come from the sketch site to find your post and leave comments. Let me know if you have any questions on how to do that. We hope you'll play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy. :) Great, thank you! I am new to the whole attaching links within blogs so I will give a whirl! I hope it works better next time. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely use of those dies! A very pretty card with the sparkle. So glad you joined us this week at FMS! And I'm happy to help you with any specific link questions as well. We want everyone to be able to find your pretty card in the link up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! I really appreciate all your comment and help! I will get to work on the next sketch and if I can't figure it out I will contact you. :) I hope it goes directly to the page next time.

      Delete