Monday, October 24, 2016

Snowman treats!

Hello my crafty friends!
Did you have a creative weekend?  I hope you were able to make up several of your favorite projects. Nothings better to a crafter than having a great, productive weekend!
 I was actually on a business trip this weekend so I was not able to do very much crafting, except on the road I was able to do some coloring and punching!  I created these adorable snowman for the up coming craft bazaar.
I had them all neatly stacked in the box, here's the bottom layer!  The Paper Pumpkin boxes are GREAT for keeping things organized.
Busy, busy cutting out hats, scarves, holly and buttons!

Hope you have a great week. Only ONE week left of October and the next Monday is Halloween!! How exciting, all those adorable little trick-or-treaters.

Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment