Monday, October 17, 2016

...and Monday starts another glorious week!

Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you had a great weekend! I was able to get a lot of work done around my house with my children's help!  Yay!!  That always makes a person feel great!  Especially when it's getting rid of spring cleaning garage sale things!
This week is going to be glorious!  You know why?  Well, for my daughter it's her birthday today!!  (Happy Birthday Brianna!!)  As for the work week it's self, it's cut short because of teacher convention so we don't have to go to school all week!!  Only until Wednesday until noon!  Wahoo!!
Here is my project share for today.  I decided I would create a card using Washi tape, only I was not sure which one I wanted to use so I used all of them!  LOL
All of the Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape that is.
I added the cute Vampire from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set and sentiment from Jar of Haunts Photopolymer set.

Thank you for joining me today.
Remember; with a positive attitude, you can accomplish amazing things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment