Thursday, October 20, 2016

Paper Pumpkin September Kit

Hello my crafty friends!

If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you may want to think about joining!  This last month's kit was so adorable!  I LOVED IT!!  As a subscriber you can purchase refill kits!
I wanted to order the refill kits so I could create some other fun projects.
I had so much fun making this test tube holders! I made these up for my kids, I forgot to take pictures with the Halloween Night Baker's Twine tied around them.  Oops!
I got started making up some for Thanksgiving and Christmas too!  I am still working on the Christmas sentiment that I want to put on them so I didn't take a picture of those yet. I thought the Acorny Thank You photopolymer set is perfect for fall/Thanksgiving sentiment.

Thank you for joining me today.
If you have any questions about this or any other projects please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment