Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Challenging Wednesday! #4

Hello Stampers!
Happy Challenge Wednesday!  This is the 4th and last October challenge!  How are you doing so far?  Are you taking on the challenge?  Or just enjoying the cards?  Either way, glad you are here!
For this challenge, I want you to use your Textured Impressions Embossing FOLDERS to do the stamping!  Like I did here on the 'bring wall'.  I used Basic Black and sponged it onto my Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Then place my paper, I used Cajun Craze; in the folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  It will give you a fun new look with your Textured Impressions Embossing Folders!

Can't wait to see your creation!
Thank you for joining me today!  Have a great Challenging Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment