Monday, October 3, 2016

Petals & Paisleys Blessed with Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  We were able to go camping and it was so warm out, it's hard to believe it's fall!  Although the nights were a little bit cool, We had to kick on the heater about midnight!  ha-ha  

Here is my project share for today.  This is stamped with the photopolymer stamp set, Paisleys & Poises available in the Holiday Catalog!
I just love the Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron in the DSP, Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP
This is a fun set to be stamped in one color or you can also ink them up with Stampin' Write Markers to give a colorful image!
Don't forget to take part of the wonderful discount Stampin' Up! is offering in honor of Card Making Day!  You can see all the wonderful products they have at discount at my online store!  www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment