Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Halloween Goodie Treat Bag

Hello Stampers!
WOW! There is only today and tomorrow left before the big World Card Making Day sales event is over!  Make sure you look at the items listed, you don't want to be sad because you missed out on a great way to get stocked up on card stock and envelope paper!

Here is my project share for today.
It's another little Halloween treat bag.
I think the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits are so much fun!
Using the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper makes it even easier!
 I only stamped Trick or Treat from the Spooky Fun stamp set!  The image is from the DSP!  The bat is cut out with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies.  Then I added some dots of glue and splashed on some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment