Monday, May 10, 2021

Wishing You all the Best~

Hello Stampers and Happy day to you!


Here is my project share for today.  I am so glad these two sets stuck around in the New Annual Catalog! 

Stamp sets: Dragonfly Garden and Garden Wishes


Cardstock
  • Basic White
  • Daffodil Delight
Ink:
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Cajun Craze
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • So Saffron
  • Black Memento Ink

The cute little dragon fly was colored using the blender pens and ink pads in Cajun craze, Pumpkin Pie, and So Saffron.  His body was colored using a Stampin' White marker in Blackberry Bliss. 


Don't forget the envelope!  Stampin' Up carries such good quality products, stamping on the envelope makes it be a beautiful part of your card!  It's the first thing they see.  


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment