Friday, May 14, 2021

Hot Dog! How are you?

Hello Stampers!

I got this adorable stamp set from the Occasions catalog!  We have one more month with the fun sets from this catalog!!

Here is my project share for today. 

Cardstock:
  • Misty Moonlight
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Basic White
  • Soft Suede
Ink:
  • Misty Moonlight
  • Memento Black Ink
Stampin' Blends:
  • Soft Suede

Additional Materials:
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Dimensionals
  • Paper Snips
  • DSP Flowers for Every Season (now retired)


I first stamped the cute dog on Soft Suede and fussy cut it out.  
Placed it on the Basic White and stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight. 
Layered it on Daffodil Delight. Popped it up on Dimensionals.  Placed it on the card base with a 2" x 5 1/2" DSP adhered to the left of the card. 


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment