Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance plus Friends are like Seashells Card~

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for this lovely Spring day.

Butterfly Brilliance and Friends are like Seashells stamp sets make a beautiful combination. 


Card stock
  • Basic White - Card base and scrap for circle and stamped butterfly
  • Magenta Madness
  • Basic Gray
Ink:
  • Magenta Madness
  • Basic Gray

Additional Materials Used:
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine 
  • Layering Circles Dies
  • Brilliant Wings Dies 
  • painted Texture 3-D Embossing Folder
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Dimensionals

I like how the strip of Basic Gray makes the card Pop!  What do you think?


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!
Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment