Monday, May 3, 2021

Sneak Peak Color & Contour Bundle!

Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday to you!  Hope you had a nice weekend.  
I had a fast whirl wind weekend!  I had to go to Colorado to pick up all my daughter and all her treasures from school!  Yay, we are so happy she can come home and be here to help out.  

Whoop, whoop!  The Catalog goes LIVE tomorrow!  Did you get your catalog yet in the mail?  

Here is my project share for today.
Color and Contour Bundle~
      I love two step stamping, don't you ?!  It makes coloring a project quick and easy!
Cardstock:
  • New In Color Pale Papaya
  • Basic White 

Ink/Stampin' Blends:
  • Black Memento Ink
  • Pale Papaya (New In Color '21-'22)
  • Just Jade Stampin' Blends Light

Additional Materials:
  • Scalloped Contours Dies
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Seal
If you have any questions about this project or any other projects please let me know I love to get your emails and your own card shares it so much fun to see what you are creating!  

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment