Friday, February 28, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives~I'll Bee Yours~

Hello Stampers!

I have a Paper Pumpkin Alternative from January's kit, I'll Bee yours.
This set originally was set up to create beautiful little cards with little treat bags, but it's always fun to see what you can come up with "thinking outside of the box"!
For the Mother's day Card; I cut the Mint Macaron mini card in half and using the Heart Pack punch I cut a heart in the middle of that paper. 
Used the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder to add texture to the Purple Posy cardstock. Cut open one of the bags and placed it behind the heart, stamping the sentiment first before layering the heart over the top.  After adhering all the layers down with Snail,  I then ran a ribbon around the card.
For the adorable bag I used the little treat bag and score marks on three sides, it's the mark just before the 1/2". or at the 3/8" mark.
Fold the scored marks before building your little bag, to hold the form you can put a C block in the bag so it holds its shape.  Then you can decorate the front! To close it, I punched holes in the flap and through the bag to tie it with a ribbon.
Finally, the last little project I want to share is the cute little "sour cream" container.  Simply cut the flap off so that the top is now even.  Next with it open, not flat, but opposite of the bottom fold, you want to  fold 1/2" over use bone folder to ensure the crease will go through both layers.  Then fill with goodies!  To close simply use double stick tape to close close, decorate the front as desired.  I used a tag from the kit.
If you were lucky enough to have this kit, you have plenty of ideas to choose from!  Check out my other creations on this blog or Pinterest. 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment