Monday, February 3, 2020

To an A+ Teacher~Wiggle Worm card

Hello Stampers!
I have a special Teacher appreciation card to share with you today.
I always start early on these because no matter how many I create I seem to always use all of them up!
I am really glad they kept the Harvest Hellos for another catalog.  I just hope it stays for the new Annual Catalog!  I love the apple punch it is so much fun!
Plus, I teamed it up with the cute little worm in the Wiggle Worm Photopolymer Stamp set from the Annual Catalog.

DSP used is Brights Paper Stack.
Card Stock: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Whisper White.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment